Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sea World

Savannah is our BRAVE ONE!!! She wants to ride rollercoasters and with no hands!!!  She LOVES it!!!!  Hmmmmmm..... she loves adventure.   Dave is not afraid of anything... I am afraid of many things... but I do love adventure and new experiences.  She is such a combo of the 2 of us!
Here is shamu... He got us all wet and it was quite unexpected, since we were the first group that he soaked with his tail.  I had my big ole camera out and screamed loudly as the water soaked us all!!!!
Savannah and Lauren watching one of the many shows!!!!
We were so glad we had the double stroller.  We walked, walked and walked!!!!  Savannah wasnt even ready to leave when it was finally time to go.  She and I both got blisters on our feet.
WOW!!! The best part!! Feeding the dolphins.  We were so excited that Aunt Michelle, Lauren and John came with us.  They were a big help with the girls and we love getting to see them.  Acutally Aunt Michelle took Lexi Ann on her first ride.... I wish I had a picture of that one!!!
They LOVED even the tiny fish!
Savannah and John riding the Shamu roller coaster!
The big kids are off playing, but Lexi Ann wanted to play too.   So with  a little help, she made it to the top!
And down we came!!!!
Daddy and Savannah watching the dolphins!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.